Quick Program Facts
- Occupational Skills Award: 232–311 certificate hours
- Without clinical: 232 certificate hours
- With clinical: 312 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 6
- Accreditation: Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Trinity River
You will learn the fundamentals of community pharmacy technician principles and procedures.
The clinical phase will give you hands-on experience in area pharmacies.
After Finishing Our Program
If you are interested in taking the certification exam, visit The Texas State Board of Pharmacy for information about the exam and testing sites.
- High school diploma or GED
- Passing score on The Adult Basic Education (TABE) test, if applicable
- Compliance with Texas State Board of Pharmacy regulations
If you need to request accommodations, please call us at 817-515-1484.
Trinity River Campus
Health Care Professions Advising
Advising Resource Hub
Advising by Appointment
Fall & Spring Hours: Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Updated July 30, 2019