Family & Friends
All graduates are welcome to invite family and friends to the commencement ceremony. Find out what you need if you have an international guest.
Admission is free and seating is first come, first served. Helium balloons are not allowed in any area of the Fort Worth Convention Center.
- Before the ceremony: Guests are encouraged to arrive an hour before the start of the ceremony to allow time for parking and shuttles. Free parking is available at TCC's Trinity River Campus. The arena will be open to guests and graduates approximately 1.5 hours before the ceremony begins.
- During the ceremony: The ceremony is expected to last about 2.5 hours. Out of respect for all graduates, please plan to stay for the entire ceremony.
Northeast, Southeast and Connect Campuses
- 9:30 a.m. Guests may enter the building for the 11 a.m. ceremony
- 11 a.m. The ceremony begins
Northwest, South and Trinity River Campuses
- 1:30 p.m. Guests may enter the building for the 3 p.m. ceremony
- 3 p.m. The ceremony begins
The arena is wheelchair accessible. Ramps at each portal entrance lead to the seating area and wheelchair space is available on the circular landing dividing the lower and upper seating areas. Commencement will be interpreted for the hearing impaired. Section 202 will be reserved for hearing-impaired guests.
Food items will be available for purchase by family and friends in the Arena Concourse. Cash, debit and credit cards will be accepted.
No outside food or drink is permitted in the Fort Worth Convention Center.
For Fort Worth accommodations, visit the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau's guide to Fort Worth hotels.
Updated February 16, 2018