Upon completion of all degree requirements, student diplomas are processed by District Admissions and Records and will be sent via U.S. Mail according to the following schedule:
- Summer completion: Mid-September
- Fall completion: Mid-January
- Spring completion: Mid-June
Duplicate and Replacement Diploma Requests
Diploma reprinting costs $30.
To request a duplicate or replacement diploma, you must:
- Print and fill out the Diploma Request form (PDF)Listen.
- Submit your completed form to your campus's Business Services office.
Allow up to 2 weeks for processing after the $30 reprinting payment has been received.
Have questions? AskTCC
Fall and Spring Hours
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Updated January 21, 2020