Priority registration is an early registration period reserved for returning students, and students with an active Early High School or Early Collegiate High School (ECHS) program.
Do I qualify for priority registration?
- To qualify for fall: You must be currently enrolled during the previous spring.
- To qualify for spring: You must be currently enrolled during the previous fall.
How are priority registration assignments calculated?
Priority registration assignments are based on the number of TCC hours you have earned (completed).
- Included: Developmental education and credit-by-exam/experience
- Not included: Hours in progress and transfer hours (currently enrolled but not completed fall hours will not count as earned hours for spring priority)
How do I find out my priority registration assignment?
- Check your email: You will receive an email with your assigned priority registration day.
- Check WebAdvisor: You can find your assigned priority registration day under My Student Summary on WebAdvisor.
What are the priority registration dates for fall 2021 registration?
|Completed Hours||Priority Registration Date|
|55 and greater||May 3, 2021|
|37–51||May 4, 2021|
|25–36||May 5, 2021|
|16–24||May 6, 2021|
|8–15||May 7, 2021|
|1–7||May 8, 2021|
|0||May 9, 2021|
Updated May 03, 2021