Priority registration is an early registration period reserved for returning students, and students with an active Early High School or Early Collegiate High School (ECHS) program.
Do I qualify for priority registration?
- To qualify for fall: You must be currently enrolled during the previous spring.
- To qualify for spring: You must be currently enrolled during the previous fall.
How are priority registration assignments calculated?
Priority registration assignments are based on the number of TCC hours you have earned (completed).
- Included: Developmental education and credit-by-exam/experience
- Not included: Hours in progress and transfer hours (currently enrolled but not completed fall hours will not count as earned hours for spring priority)
How do I find out my priority registration assignment?
- Check your email: You will receive an email with your assigned priority registration day.
- Check WebAdvisor: You can find your assigned priority registration day under My Student Summary on WebAdvisor.
What are the priority registration dates for Spring 2023 registration?
|Completed Hours||Priority Registration Date|
|55 and greater||October 17, 2022|
|37–54||October 18, 2022|
|25–36||October 19, 2022|
|16–24||October 20, 2022|
|8–15||October 21, 2022|
|1–7||October 22, 2022|
|0||October 23, 2022|
Open registration begins Monday, October 24, 2022.
Updated January 20, 2023