Register for Classes
Registration for Fall 2020 courses is now available. Fall classes are predominantly online.
Spring 2021 classes will also be predominantly online. There are a few classes that will still be held on campus. The number of classes held at our 5 physical campuses and their associated facilities has been reduced out of an abundance of caution concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19). Read more details in the official Spring 2021 semester press release.
You should look to your my.tccd.edu email address for information on any registration adjustments.
Online registration is unavailable during the following times:
- Monday–Friday: 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
For assistance registering, contact our Admissions and Registrar offices.
Before You Register
- Course descriptions: Know pre-requisite requirements for certain courses.
- Academic advising: Plan out your semester with help from our academic advisors.
- Online Readiness: Complete our Online Readiness assessment if you're registering for a class offered by TCC Connect Campus and have never taken an online course at TCC or have taken an online course but did not receive a grade C or better.
- Academic calendar: Review the academic calendar for important semester dates.
- Class schedule: Find courses for your upcoming semester.
- Registration dates and deadlines: Mark your calendar with registration openings and deadlines.
- How to register: Follow instructions to register online through WebAdvisor.
After You Register
- Pay for classes: Pay tuition online nightly until 2 a.m.
- Payment deadlines: Make payments by the listed due dates.
TCC Device Loan Program
Check out a computer device if you do not have the necessary technology to complete your upcoming classes online. Devices are limited and checked out on a first-come, first-served basis. Devices are due back upon completion of your course.
I'm a returning student?
Returning students receive priority registration for fall and spring registration periods. Learn more details about priority registration.
If you haven't taken classes at TCC in over a year, get help logging in to WebAdvisor and Blackboard.
There's a hold on my account?
There could be a hold on your account for a variety of reasons. We suggest making an appointment with your academic advisor before registration to make sure your account is clear and ready to go.
The class I want to take is full?
You can put yourself on a waitlist for some class sections. Learn more about joining a class waitlist.
I'm not sure if I need to take the Online Readiness assessment?
Classes offered through TCC Connect Campus (listed in WebAdvisor as CN) require you to complete the Online Readiness assessment before you can register. Take the Online Readiness assessment if you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
I want to take a class for fun?
I need to drop a class?
We recommend meeting with an academic advisor before dropping a class, as dropping or withdrawing from a class may impact your financial aid or veteran's benefits. Learn more about dropping a class.
I need to repeat a class?
You can repeat classes, but learn how repeating a class can impact your financial aid and GPA.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated September 25, 2020