Register for Classes
Registration for Maymester and summer 2020 begins Monday, March 30, 2020.
All Maymester courses will be offered online.
Currently, summer 2020 course offerings include both face-to-face and online options. Please note that TCC will follow all Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local guidelines to determine final mode of class delivery for the summer classes. If changes need to be made to the mode of delivery, students will be notified as soon as the information becomes available.
Online registration is unavailable during the following times:
- Monday–Friday: 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
For assistance registering, contact our Admissions and Registrar offices.
Before You Register
- Course descriptions: Know pre-requisite requirements for certain courses.
- Academic advising: Plan out your semester with help from our academic advisors.
- Online Readiness: Complete our Online Readiness assessment if you've never taken an online course at TCC, or have taken an online course but did not receive a grade C or better.
- Class schedule: Find courses for your upcoming semester.
- Registration dates and deadlines: Mark your calendar with registration openings and deadlines.
- How to register: Follow instructions to register online through WebAdvisor.
After You Register
- Pay for classes: Pay tuition online nightly until 2 a.m.
- Payment deadlines: Make payments by the listed due dates.
I'm a returning student?
Returning students receive priority registration for fall and spring registration periods. Learn more details about priority registration.
There's a hold on my account?
There could be a hold on your account for a variety of reasons. We suggest making an appointment with your academic advisor before registration to make sure your account is clear and ready to go.
The class I want to take is full?
You can put yourself on a waitlist for some class sections. Learn more about joining a class waitlist.
I want to take an online class?
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
I want to take a class for fun?
I need to drop a class?
We recommend meeting with an academic advisor before dropping a class, as dropping or withdrawing from a class may impact your financial aid or veteran's benefits. Learn more about dropping a class.
I need to repeat a class?
You can repeat classes, but learn how repeating a class can impact your financial aid and GPA.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated April 02, 2020