Register for Courses
You can register for classes in person, or online with your WebAdvisor account.
How do I register online?
To register online:
- Log in to WebAdvisor. (Link will open in a new window)
- Select Students.
- Select Find Sections under the Find Classes & Build Schedule heading.
- Select the course section for the semester in which you want to enroll.
- If you're a Dual Credit student, find the View courses for Dual Credit section.
- Locate the subject and course in which you'd like to enroll.
- Check the box on the left side of the course you want to enroll in, then select Submit, located at the bottom of the course list.
- Choose Proceed to registration.
- Find the Action drop-down menu next to your course, and select Register.
- Select Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Return to your account information by selecting Students Menu at the top of the screen.
- View your tuition and fees by selecting Schedule and Fee Statement under Business Services.
- Pay tuition and fees. You can pay tuition online nightly until 2 a.m. Learn more about paying for your classes and payment deadlines.
Online registration is unavailable during the following times:
- Monday–Friday: 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
I'm a returning student?
Returning students receive priority registration for fall and spring registration periods. Learn more details about priority registration.
There's a hold on my account?
There could be a hold on your account for a variety of reasons. We suggest making an appointment with your academic advisor before registration to make sure your account is clear and ready to go.
The class I want to take is full?
New for Spring 2016, you can put yourself on a waitlist for some class sections. Learn more about joining a class waitlist.
I want to take an online class?
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
I want to take a class for fun?
I need to drop a class?
We recommend meeting with an academic advisor before dropping a class. Learn more about withdrawing from a class.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated October 09, 2017