Register for Classes
Registration for Summer and Fall 2020 courses is now available.
TCC will only offer online or remote learning courses for:
- Summer I
- Summer II
- Summer 10-week
Summer I technical classes requiring face-to-face sessions will be canceled, if they cannot be converted to online or remote instruction.
Currently, Summer II technical classes remain scheduled as planned.
Fall classes include both face-to-face and online offerings.
You should look to your my.tccd.edu email address for information on any registration adjustments.
Online registration is unavailable during the following times:
- Monday–Friday: 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
For assistance registering, contact our Admissions and Registrar offices.
Before You Register
- Course descriptions: Know pre-requisite requirements for certain courses.
- Academic advising: Plan out your semester with help from our academic advisors.
- Online Readiness: Complete our Online Readiness assessment if you've never taken an online course at TCC, or have taken an online course but did not receive a grade C or better.
- Class schedule: Find courses for your upcoming semester.
- Registration dates and deadlines: Mark your calendar with registration openings and deadlines.
- How to register: Follow instructions to register online through WebAdvisor.
After You Register
- Pay for classes: Pay tuition online nightly until 2 a.m.
- Payment deadlines: Make payments by the listed due dates.
TCC Device Loan Program
Use a valid TCC ID to check out a computer device if you do not have the necessary technology to complete your non-credit, Maymester, or Summer 2020 semesters online. Devices are limited and checked out on a first-come, first-served basis. Devices are due back upon completion of your course. To request a computer device, complete the online TCC Device Loan form.
I'm a returning student?
Returning students receive priority registration for fall and spring registration periods. Learn more details about priority registration.
There's a hold on my account?
There could be a hold on your account for a variety of reasons. We suggest making an appointment with your academic advisor before registration to make sure your account is clear and ready to go.
The class I want to take is full?
You can put yourself on a waitlist for some class sections. Learn more about joining a class waitlist.
I want to take an online class?
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
I want to take a class for fun?
I need to drop a class?
We recommend meeting with an academic advisor before dropping a class, as dropping or withdrawing from a class may impact your financial aid or veteran's benefits. Learn more about dropping a class.
I need to repeat a class?
You can repeat classes, but learn how repeating a class can impact your financial aid and GPA.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated May 19, 2020