Register for Classes
You can register for upcoming classes online through Student Planning in MyTCCTrack.
Online registration is unavailable during the following times:
- Monday–Friday: 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
For help registering, contact our Admissions and Registrar Office.
Check your student email address for information on registration changes.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Deadlines and registration dates: Mark your calendar with registration openings and deadlines.
- Academic Calendar for 2022–2023: Review the academic calendar for important semester dates.
Before You Register
- Apply to TCC: Start your journey with TCC by applying!
- Academic advising: Plan out your semester with help from our academic advisors.
- Online Readiness: Complete our Online Readiness assessment if you're registering for a class offered by TCC Connect Campus and have never taken an online course at TCC or have taken an online course but did not receive a grade C or better.
Register for Your Classes
- Class schedule in MyTCCTrack: Use the Catalog Advanced Search in MyTCCTrack to find and register for classes.
- How to register and FAQs: Follow instructions to register online through Student Planning in MyTCCTrack and find answers to frequently asked questions.
- Course descriptions: Know pre-requisite requirements for certain courses.
- Minimesters: Learn about taking a short 3-week course (Wintermester or Maymester) to finish your degree more quickly.
After You Register
- Pay for classes: Pay tuition online nightly until 2 a.m.
- Payment deadlines: Make payments by the listed due dates.
Contact one of the following offices for questions or to get help registering.
Updated August 08, 2022