Contact Admissions & Registrar Offices
The Admissions and Registrar Office is available remotely or with limited in-person services. Read our frequently asked questions for Admissions and Registrar.
Have questions? AskTCC
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Limited In-Person Services
A small group of team members from Advising, Admissions and Registrar, Business Services and Financial Aid is available in one central location on each campus to provide targeted support and services.
For your convenience and faster access, the Admissions and Registrar Office will also continue to offer services remotely.
If you visit a campus, you must wear a mask/face covering that covers your nose and mouth, and follow social distancing practices. If you cannot wear a face mask or covering due to medical, religious or other reasons, email AskHR@tccd.edu for possible accommodation measures.
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Closed
- Northeast Campus: NSTU 1615A (Larry Darlage Center Corner)
- Northwest Campus: WHPE 1102 (Gym)
- South Campus: SSTU Dining Hall
- Southeast Campus: ESEC 1102 Ballroom
- Trinity River Campus: Hallway between TRTR Cafeteria and TREF
Email, Fax, and Postal Mail
Campus Admissions and Registrar Offices
828 W. Harwood Road
Hurst, TX 76054
4801 Marine Creek Pkwy
Fort Worth, TX 76179
5301 Campus Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76119
2100 Southeast Pkwy
Arlington, TX 76018
Trinity River and TCC Connect Campuses
300 Trinity Campus Circle
Fort Worth, TX 76102
District Admissions and Records Offices
- Domestic Admissions
- International Admissions
- Veterans Services
Updated September 10, 2020