Device Loan Program
TCC has computer devices for loan if you don't have the technology to take upcoming classes online.
Devices are limited and checked out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Types of Devices
We currently have a limited number of:
- Chromebooks: You must have your own WiFi to use a Chromebook. Charger included.
- Tablets: Contain built-in WiFi. Bluetooth keyboard and charger included.
Am I eligible to check out a TCC device for my class?
Yes, all students are eligible.
How can I check out a TCC device for my class?
To check out a TCC device,
- Complete the online TCC Device Loan Program application.
- Wait for your confirmation email from the TCC Library. All emails will go to your @my.tccd.edu email.
- Pick up your device on the assigned date from your assigned campus.
Due to limited inventory, applying for a TCC device does not guarantee one will be available for you to check out.
What if I need help with my TCC device?
For help setting up and getting to know your TCC-issued tablet, watch our informational video.
For more help, contact our TCC Tech Experts.
Updated July 26, 2021