You can get your student ID and parking permit after you register and pay for classes. To avoid long lines, get them before classes begin.
Student IDs are free and available at the Copy Center on each campus.
Get Your ID
- Picture ID
Driver's license, passport, bank card with photo on card, student ID from high school
- Student Statement
- Colleague ID
You need your Colleague ID if it is not printed on your Schedule and Fees Statement.
To print your student statement after you register and pay for your courses:
- Log in to MyTCCTrack
- Select the Student Account module.
- Select the term/quarter from your Account Summary page.
- Select View Statement, located on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Print your student statement.
Replace a Student ID
Replacement fee: $10
- Pay the replacement fee at a Business Services Office.
- Take your receipt to the Copy Center on your campus to get your new ID.
Find Your Student ID Number
You can find your student ID number, also known as your Colleague ID, in WebAdvisor. To find your ID number, you must:
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Student (Colleague) ID Number under the Student Information heading
Updated March 09, 2021