Skip to main content

Student IDs

You can get your student ID and parking permit after you register and pay for classes. To avoid long lines, get them before classes begin.

Student IDs are free and available at the Copy Center on each campus.

Get Your ID

You need:

  • Picture ID
    Driver's license, passport, bank card with photo on card, student ID from high school
  • Schedule and Fee Statement
  • Colleague ID 
    You need your Colleague ID if it is not printed on your Schedule and Fees Statement. 

You can print your schedule and fee statement from WebAdvisor after you register and pay for your courses:

  1. Log in to WebAdvisor
  2. Select Students
  3. Select Schedule and Fee Statement (located under the Business Services heading)
  4. Select the term from the list (for example: 2013SU, 2013FL, 2014SP)
  5. Select Submit
  6. Select Click to Print

Replace a Student ID

Replacement fee: $10

  1. Pay the replacement fee at a Business Services Office.
  2. Take your receipt to the Copy Center on your campus to get your new ID.

Find Your Student ID Number

You can find your student ID number, also known as your Colleague ID, in WebAdvisor. To find your ID number, you must:

  1. Log in to WebAdvisor
  2. Select Student (Colleague) ID Number under the Student Information heading

Updated March 08, 2019