The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of academic records.
To view grades or an unofficial transcript online:
- Log in to MyTCCTrack
- Select Academics from the menu (the graduation cap icon)
- Select either Grades or Unofficial Transcript
Grades posted on the virtual classroom are not official.
|A||4 points (excellent)|
|B||3 points (good)|
|C||2 points (average)|
|D||1 point (passing)|
|F||0 points (failure)|
These grades—as well as developmental course grades—are not included in your GPA:
First, calculate the total grade points earned.
- A letter grade of A in ENGL 1301: 4 points x 3 semester hours = 12 grade points
- A letter grade of B in BIOL 1401: 3 points x 4 semester hours = 12 grade points
The GPA (grade point average) = total grade points / total hours attempted.
- 24 total grade points/7 semester hours = 3.4 GPA
Change of Grade
You may petition for a grade change within 30 days after the first class day of the next regular semester.
To request a change of grade, contact your instructor. If the instructor isn't available, contact the department chair.
Updated January 20, 2023