District Admissions & Records Office
The District Admissions and Records Office processes admissions and veterans paperwork, as well as updates student records, handles transcript requests and more.
To see the services available in-person at your campus, visit on-campus Admissions and Registrar Office.
You can submit any of the following documents to the District Admissions and Records Office:
- Admissions application
- This is for new students, transfer students and international admissions students
- Paperwork for international admissions students
- This includes visa processing, residency status, transcript evaluation
- Meningitis vaccination form
- Residency paperwork
- Address change
- FERPA waiver form
- TSI exemption, exception and waiver forms
- Veterans VA paperwork
You can request any of the following items from the District Admissions and Records Office:
Graduation services include:
- Submitting your graduation participation form
- Requesting graduation verification
- Requesting a duplicate diploma
Learn more about access to student records and statistics.
Updated March 01, 2017