Skip to main content

District Admissions & Records Office

The District Admissions and Records Office processes admissions and veterans paperwork, as well as updates student records, handles transcript requests and more.

To see the services available in-person at your campus, visit on-campus Admissions and Registrar Office.



You can submit any of the following documents to the District Admissions and Records Office:


You can request any of the following items from the District Admissions and Records Office:


Graduation services include:

Learn more about access to student records and statistics.


Have questions? AskTCC
Hours and Locations
817-515-4REG (4734)

Updated January 12, 2018