District Admissions & Records Office
The District Admissions and Records Office has six units:
- International Admissions: This unit serves students who plan to study or are studying at TCC on an F-1 student visa. It has a student-service counter for walk-up and scheduled visits, located on the 3rd Floor of the Trinity River East Fork building.
- Admissions Services: This unit processes electronic admissions applications and related documents.
- VA Certification: This unit processes requests requests from students to utilize VA educational benefits.
- Transcript Evaluation: this unit processes incoming electronic transcripts and evaluates/posts transfer credit.
- Records Services: This unit performs student record maintenance and enrollment reporting, as well as supporting outgoing transcript services.
- Graduation: This unit performs graduation outreach and assists with annual commencement ceremonies and diploma services.
International Admissions provides in-person and remote services.
For assistance with other services, please reach out to a campus Admissions and Registrar Office or use the contact information below.
For email contact, use your student my.tccd.edu email account.
Updated May 24, 2022