The TCC Police Department's Victim Assistance Unit supports victims and their families by providing services designed to lessen trauma experienced as a direct result of victimization.
Our unit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Confidential reporting
- On-scene response to crimes
- Education about crime victim's rights
- Information about and referrals to local community resources and social services
- Explanation of the criminal justice system
- Case status information and referral to a TCC Police Department detective
- Assistance with Crime Victims' Compensation
If You Are a Victim of Sexual Misconduct
We are committed to maintaining a respectful, professional, academic and working environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors. This includes cultivating an environment free from unlawful sexual misconduct.
You can notify us confidentially: Anonymous Sexual Misconduct Notification Form.
Completing this form does not constitute a police report. You will not be contacted by the Tarrant County College District, its Police Department or its Victim's Assistance Unit unless you indicate a desire to be contacted.
TCC Police Department's emergency number: 817-515-8911.
Ask for the Victim Assistance Coordinator, and you will be put in contact with a Victim Assistance Officer.
Updated April 07, 2017