TCC Connect Campus Organizations
If you are a current student, you can access more information about the TCC Connect Campus student organizations by logging into Canvas.
We will provide support, guidance and resources to members. We also encourage communication and collaboration between TCC Connect student members. One of our major goals is promoting awareness and recruitment.
- Kathy Burks, email@example.com, 817-515-8024
Phi Theta Kappa – Beta Chi Zeta Chapter
Beta Chi Zeta is the first virtual chapter of Phi Theta Kappa in Texas. We recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students, while providing an opportunity for the development of leadership and service. We promote a climate for the exchange of ideas, lively fellowship for scholars, and stimulation of interests in continuing academic excellence.
- Misty Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 817-515-8029
- Christina Bigler, email@example.com, 817-515-8061
- Tanya Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org 817-515-8052
- Angela Thurman, email@example.com 817-515-8023
Updated September 24, 2021