Enhance your college experience and make lasting friendships by getting involved in student life on your campus.
- Clubs and Organizations: Meet other students with interests like yours by joining one of our many campus clubs and organizations.
- Fine Arts: Participate in our various fine arts opportunities, including art exhibits, dance companies, and music and theater performances.
- Leadership Opportunities: Develop skills to take charge and be a leader by joining one of our campus-specific or Districtwide leadership programs.
- Intramural Sports: Stay healthy and active by signing up to join TCC intramural sports, offered at Northwest, South and Southeast campuses.
- Student Activities: Contact Student Activities for information on finding additional ways to join student life on your campus.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities: Know your rights and responsibilities as a student at TCC.
Updated January 03, 2017