Title IX Data Reports
Effective January 1, 2020, Texas Education Code, Section 51.253(c) requires a higher education institution's Chief Executive Officer to submit a data report at least once during each fall or spring semester to the institution's governing body and to post on the institution's internet website.
The report must include:
- The number of reports received under Texas Education Code, Section 51.252 that constitutes "sexual harassment," "sexual assault," "dating violence," or "stalking";
- The number of investigations conducted as a result of those reports;
- Disciplinary processes arising from those reports (if any);
- The number of those reports for which the institution determined not to initiate a disciplinary process, if any; and
- Any disciplinary actions taken under Texas Education Code, Section 51.255.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Annual Reports
- Summary Data Report for 2022-2023 (PDF)Listen
- Summary Data Report for 2021–2022 (PDF)Listen
- Summary Data Report for 2020–2021 (PDF)Listen
- Summary Data Report for January 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020 (PDF)Listen
Updated October 13, 2023