Upcoming Career Services Events
College-Wide Job Fair
Serving TCC students, alumni and the community
Date, Time & Location
March 28, 2018
Tarrant County College Northeast Campus
828 W. Harwood Road, Hurst, TX 76054
- 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.: Hot lunch and employer sign-in/set-up
- 1–4:30 p.m.: Job fair
Job Fair ends at 4:30 p.m. Please do not leave early.
To reserve a table for the Job Fair, employers can submit a registration formListen (PDF will open in a new window). Proceeds from this event will benefit student scholarships and programs through the TCC Foundation.
A limited number of spots will be reserved for companies who may not be offering employment opportunities at this time, but are willing to network with students regarding career pathways with their companies.
|Table with two chairs||Yes||Yes|
|Up to two hot lunches||Yes||Yes|
|Reserved table in prime location||No||Yes|
|Company logo in marketing materials||No||Yes|
|Registration Deadlines||March 2, 2018||February 9, 2018
(For marketing purposes)
How to Pay
Space is limited and your participation is not guaranteed until payment is received in full.
Payment must be received by March 23, 2018.
You can either:
- Pay online when you register, or
- Send a check to:
Attn: Gloria Fisher
1500 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
If you require an invoice, contact Gloria Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring
- A banner, sign, or table cloth with your company name on it (if applicable).
- Information about your company and available positions.
- Materials, give-away items and/or applications, and business cards. (Copy Machines are not available.)
Updated January 31, 2018