Sometimes you need support that's more than just academic. Our campus support services offer help that extends beyond the classroom to make sure you succeed in your life both inside and outside of TCC.
- CARE Team: Contact your campus CARE Team if you have concerns about a student, and think they may present a threat to themselves, the campus or the community.
- Career Services: Receive help perfecting your job search skills and in finding work on and off-campus.
- Counseling: Meet with one of our campus counselors for help with personal and career concerns.
- Food Pantries: Access food pantry services if you are experiencing hunger or food insecurity.
- Health Services: Visit your campus Health Services to learn how to stay healthy during your college career.
- Information Center: Contact our Information Center to speak to a TCC information assistant who can help you with your questions about TCC.
- Intercultural Network: Join a network which encourages intercultural awareness, inclusiveness and academic achievement on and off campus.
- Student Accessibility Resources: Register with Student Accessibility Resources (SAR) if you have a disability and need additional on-campus support.
- Tech Support: Contact Tech 24/7 for help with all your technical issues.
Updated October 18, 2019