On And Off Campus Employment
Career Services helps current students find on and off campus work and develop the tools needed to apply.
To apply for on-campus jobs, visit the TCC Jobs website.
Student positions are available in the following categories:
- Administrative Support
- Instructional Support
- Specialized Support
Watch our Student Employee Information Session video for more detailed information regarding student employment.
Apply early. Often there are more applicants than jobs. Not all students who apply will be employed. Career Services is here to assist you to be a competitive candidate for employment.
For more questions or help, contact Career Services.
Benefits of Working On Campus
Research shows students who work on campus are more successful in their college career.
Other benefits include:
- Less travel
- Connecting with faculty, staff, and other students
- Enhancing your marketable skills and adding value to your resume
- Working a flexible schedule that coordinates with your classes
Student Employee Requirements
To qualify as a student employee, you must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the spring or fall semester, or 3 credit hours for either the summer I or summer II session.
If you're hired as a student employee,
- You cannot work over 19.5 hours per week.
- You cannot work during your scheduled classes or when TCC is not open.
- You must perform work in accordance with the standards established by the department where you're employed.
- You must always maintain student privacy (FERPA).
The College Central Network (CCN) provides students, alumni and employers a free forum to post and search for employment opportunities, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Off-Campus Job Search by Campus
Updated April 05, 2021