On And Off Campus Employment
Career Services helps current students find on and off campus work and develop the tools needed to apply. Current on and off campus opportunities are posted on the College Central Network (CCN) Web site.
CCN Job Search
The College Central Network (CCN) provides students, alumni and employers a free forum to post and search for employment opportunities, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Job Search by Campus
On-Campus Employment Requirements
You must be:
- Enrolled in at least six credit hours for the spring or fall semester or three credit hours for either the summer I or summer II session.
- Paid in full for all tuition and fees or be current on your installment plan with TCC.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. and have a valid social security card or be able to obtain one.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Able to work the advertised schedule and meet job requirements.
Updated May 23, 2018