Each campus maintains a health center to promote a positive and balanced lifestyle for an enhanced collegiate experience.
Please note that any health services needed outside of the campus health center, such as ambulance transport or physician visit, will be your financial responsibility.
Health Services staff is available remotely to:
- Make referrals to community health resources
- Provide nurse consultations
- Offer health and wellness education
I want to:
- Submit a referral for a student in distress
- Be prepared for a health-related emergency
- Find mental health resources both on and off campus
- Learn how to stay healthy
- Contact Health Services
Our Mission and Purpose
The mission of Tarrant County College District Health Services is to promote health and wellness through education and service.
Our purpose is to provide nurse-directed health and wellness education to all students and employees in support of the College mission.
We embrace the diverse population of our campus community by providing culturally sensitive education in accordance with the American College Health Association Non-Discrimination Policy:
To create a healthy campus climate guided by values of cultural inclusion, respect, equality, and equity. Such a climate is essential to college health.
Updated July 20, 2021