The Intercultural Network’s goal is to encourage intercultural awareness, inclusiveness and academic achievement on and off campus. Our network provides:
- Intentional programs to assist certain populations,
- Support services and resources that focus on student success, and
- An opportunity for you to engage and network with peers, faculty, staff and the community.
We also offer guidance and support in the following areas.
We enhance your studies with a wide variety of educational strategies and help you with your overall academic success by providing:
- Academic tutoring
- Academic advising
- Academic workshops
Social and Emotional Support
We foster relationships with people who can help you achieve your personal and professional goals. Caring professionals can make your transition into college easier and teach you how to be a better you with:
- Safe spaces for you to interact with fellow students, faculty and staff
Career Competency Development
We help you get the skills you need to graduate college and be prepared to move successfully into the workplace with our:
- Career Services workshops
- University transfer tours
- Local industry tours
Leadership Skill Development
We provide activities to improve your skills and confidence so you can impact change in an evolving world, such as:
- Leadership development conferences
- Clubs and organizations
- Community and civic engagement
Personal Growth and Development
We promote your personal growth and development by expanding your self-awareness, knowledge and personal abilities with:
- Educational, cultural and social multicultural programming
- Cultural student organizations
- Success plan
Men of Color Collaborative: Join fellow students in a group that supports, strengthens and promotes student success for all male students at TCC, with an emphasis on African Americans and Latinos.
How do I join the network?
Contact your campus’s Intercultural Network.
Updated December 13, 2018