Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the governing body for Tarrant County College. It is comprised of 7 members who are elected by the voters of Tarrant County.
It provides final approval for District policies, budget, faculty and staff appointments, construction, and for all other matters of District development and operation. It also has the power to levy taxes for the construction of physical facilities and for District operation within the authority granted to it by state law and the voters of the District.
- Schedule: Find upcoming dates for both governance and board meetings.
- Agendas: Review governance and board meeting agendas for upcoming meetings. The current board meeting agenda for any upcoming meetings, including meeting date, time and location, will always be posted at least 72 hours prior to each meeting. (Link will open in a new window)
- Minutes: Access archived board meeting minutes. Minutes are posted after they are approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Videos: Watch livestreaming of the board meetings, or view past board meetings.
- Members of the Board: Learn about our board members, such as the district each serves as well as his or her term length.
- Bylaws of Tarrant County CollegeListen: Download the bylaws of Tarrant County College, which explain the roles and responsibilities of the Board of Trustees. (PDF will open in a new window)
On May 1, 2021, the Tarrant County College District will have a regular and a special election for its board of trustees. Find more information about how to apply for a place on the ballot in the upcoming election.
For ADA requests for accommodations, contact:
Director of Employee Relations
1500 Houston Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Updated January 28, 2021