This guide helps us create easy-to-read content that helps our visitors find the information they seek, understand that information and then use that information to meet their needs.
We follow the Associated Press Style Guide (AP Style Guide). Our modifications and College-specific practices are listed our TCC Web Style Guide.
How to use our TCC Web Style Guide
Use this guide as a reference when you have a question about the content you are writing, particularly if you cannot find the answer in the AP Style Guide.
- When do I use TCC and when do I use TCCD?
- Do I capitalize the word chancellor?
- How do I write TCC email addresses?
- How do I format contacts at the bottom of our Web pages?
We developed this guide to help everyone who creates TCC Web content be consistent in format, style and voice.
Writing Style Guides
- Abbreviations and acronyms
- Dates, seasons and time
- Style, voice and tone
- Words and terms
Updated January 06, 2022