The Office of Institutional Research's dashboards provide users an interactive experience to better visualize data and filter by campus, subject, or course.
- Course Enrollments (XLSX): Includes a five-year trend for course enrollments by campus, subject, and course.
- Program Dashboard (XLSX): Provides headcount data for programs, disaggregated by term, campus, type, and subject.
- Success by Gender and Ethnicity (XLSX): Provides success and withdrawal rates for subject, course, and campus by gender and ethnicity.
- Summary Dashboard (XLSX): Includes enrollment summary, course success rates, KPIs (retention, transfer, & graduation rates), degree/certificate counts, and demographics (gender, ethnicity, age, TSI status, and first gen status).
- Summary Metrics for Full-time Faculty (XLSX): Provides percent of sections taught by full-time faculty, course enrollment trends, ratio of enrollments to full-time faculty, and percent change from prior year.
- Tarrant County Demographics by Zip Code (XLSX): Includes population size, gender, ethnicity, age, educational attainment, mean income, and other social and economic metrics.
- Time Block Dashboard (XLSX): Includes course enrollments and sections by time of day, and success and withdrawal rates by time of day.
- Tutor 24/7 Dashboard (XLSX): Provides summary, time of day, day of week, and date metrics for Tutor 24/7 data by subject.
- TutorTrac Dashboard (XLSX): Provides summary, demographics, reason, and usage data for TutorTrac visits and success data by center and course.
- IPEDS Peer Comparison Dashboard (XLSM): Compares TCC's IPEDS data to peer institutions over a three-year period.
Office of Institutional Research
Updated September 23, 2021