The Office of Institutional Research (IR) conducts ethical analysis that supports a culture of reflection and action by providing rich, timely, and accurate data in formats that are accessible and useful to decision-makers.
The Office of Institutional Research strives to serve the evolving information needs of the TCCD community through data guidance and actionable research to promote continuous improvement.
What IR Can Offer You
- Browse IR's dashboards or existing reports.
- Discover commonly used metrics:
- Success Rates
- Dual Credit & Early Collegiate High School
- First Time in College (FTIC): Retention, Transfer & Graduation
- Degrees & Certificates
- State (THECB) & Federal (IPEDS)
- Complete a Data Request Form
- Select Services > Data, Reports, and Knowledge > Request Data, Report, or Dashboard
- Complete a Survey Request Form
- Select Services > Data, Reports, and Knowledge > Request a Survey
Seeking data clarity?
- Let our virtual data interns help you find enlightenment using our helpful video series.
- Review our data definitions (PDF)Listen to gain a basic understanding of common data terms.
Office of Institutional Research
Updated September 17, 2021