The Office of Institutional Research (IR) conducts ethical analysis that supports a culture of reflection and action by providing rich, timely, and accurate data in formats that are accessible and useful to decision-makers.
The Office of Institutional Research strives to serve the evolving information needs of the TCCD community through data guidance and actionable research to promote continuous improvement.
- Browse IR's dashboards or existing reports.
- Discover commonly used metrics:
- Success Rates
- Dual Credit & Early Collegiate High School
- First Time in College (FTIC): Retention, Transfer & Graduation
- Degrees & Certificates
- State (THECB) & Federal (IPEDS)
- Complete a Data Request Form
- Log in with your TCC network username and password
- Select Administrative & Business
- Select Institutional Research
- Explore IR's Discoverer Reports (Link will open in a new window)
- Complete a Survey Request Form
Seeking data clarity?
- Let our virtual data interns help you find enlightenment using our helpful video series.
- Review our data definitions (PDF)Listen to gain a basic understanding of common data terms.
Office of Institutional Research
Updated April 01, 2021