The Office of Institutional Research (IR) conducts ethical analysis that supports a culture of reflection and action by providing rich, timely, and accurate data in formats that are accessible and useful to decision-makers.
The Office of Institutional Research strives to serve the evolving information needs of the TCCD community through data guidance and actionable research to promote continuous improvement.
- Browse IR's existing reports. Here are some frequently used reports:
- Statistical Handbook – includes data on headcount, course enrollments, demographics, and mode of instruction
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – includes data on graduation, retention, and success rates
- Dual Credit & ECHS – includes data on headcounts, top feeder high schools, top courses, and success rates
- Transfer Success Report – includes data on the academic performance of students who transfer to a four-year institution
- Complete a Data Request Form
- Explore IR's Discoverer Reports (Link will open in a new window)
- Complete a Survey Request Form
Seeking data clarity?
- Let our virtual data interns help you find enlightenment using our helpful video series
Updated July 19, 2018