The Office of Institutional Research (IR) conducts ethical analysis that supports a culture of reflection and action by providing rich, timely, and accurate data in formats that are accessible and useful to decision-makers.
The Office of Institutional Research strives to serve the evolving information needs of the TCCD community through data guidance and actionable research to promote continuous improvement.
- Browse IR's dashboards or existing reports.
- Discover commonly used metrics:
- Success Rates
- Dual Credit & Early Collegiate High School
- First Time in College (FTIC): Retention, Transfer & Graduation
- Degrees & Certificates
- State (THECB) & Federal (IPEDS)
- Complete a Data Request Form
- Select Services > Data, Reports, and Knowledge > Request Data, Report, or Dashboard
- Complete a Survey Request Form
- Select Services > Data, Reports, and Knowledge > Request a Survey
Seeking data clarity?
- Let our virtual data interns help you find enlightenment using our helpful video series.
- Review our data definitions (PDF)Listen to gain a basic understanding of common data terms.
Office of Institutional Research
Updated May 17, 2021