The Office of Institutional Research (IR) conducts ethical analysis that supports a culture of reflection and action by providing rich, timely, and accurate data in formats that are accessible and useful to decision-makers.
The Office of Institutional Research strives to serve the evolving information needs of the TCCD community through data guidance and actionable research to promote continuous improvement.
- Look at IR's existing reports
- Complete a Data Request Form
- How to Request Data video (Link will open in a new window)
- Explore IR's Discoverer Reports (Link will open in a new window)
- Complete a Survey Request Form
Seeking data clarity?
- Let our virtual data interns help you find enlightenment using our helpful video series
Updated January 03, 2018