Skills, Training & Enrichment for Promoting Success
Our program helps individuals with special needs fulfill their life goals.
We help you improve your:
- Academic skills
- Social skills
Quick Program Facts
- You must be independently mobile.
- You have completed high school.
- Cost: Check course links below
- Financial aid: Assistance may be available (TPEG)
- When: fall and spring semesters
- Location: Northeast Campus
Choose a Pathway
Our courses are organized into 3 pathways. You may repeat any pathway.
You will receive a certificate of completion from each course in a pathway.
- Goal: Improve your reading, writing, math, social and soft skills
- Class schedule: Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
- TECM-1013 PW: Business Math
- ARTV-1011 PW: Storyboard
- MTHW-1005 PW: Math Enrichment 48
- RDGX-1002 PW: Reading and Vocabulary Enrichment
Skills Training Pathway
If you are a current or past STEP student, you may be eligible to enroll in Dance Performance class each spring.
How to Apply
Meet with a STEP program coordinator.
You will need to your high school transcript and an Individual Education Plan (IEP).
Updated November 10, 2021