TCC will follow all Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local guidelines to determine the delivery of mode of future STEPS program offerings. Please check back for frequent updates as more information becomes available.
Skills, Training & Enrichment for Promoting Success
Our program helps individuals with special needs fulfill their life goals.
We help you improve your:
- Academic skills
- Social skills
Quick Program Facts
- You must be independently mobile.
- You have completed high school.
- Cost: Check course links below
- Financial aid: Assistance may be available (TPEG)
- When: fall and spring semesters
- Location: Northeast Campus
Choose a Pathway
Our courses are organized into 3 pathways. You may repeat any pathway.
You will receive a certificate of completion from each course in a pathway.
- Goal: Improve your reading, writing, math, social and soft skills
- Class schedule: Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
- TECM-1013 PW: Business Math
- ARTV-1011 PW: Storyboard
- MTHW-1005 PW: Math Enrichment 48
- RDGX-1002 PW: Reading and Vocabulary Enrichment
Skills Training Pathway
If you are a current or past STEP student, you may be eligible to enroll in Dance Performance class each spring.
How to Apply
Meet with a STEP program coordinator.
You will need to your high school transcript and an Individual Education Plan (IEP).
Community Education & Engagement
Updated July 06, 2020