AutoCAD & 3D Software
Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology
Quick Program Facts
- Institution Award: 80 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 4
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: Northeast
Our program covers AutoCAD basics. We then move up to higher level skills that lead to professional enrichment and a well-rounded AutoCAD technical skill set.
The courses take you from 2-dimensional drawings to 3-dimensional drawings, from basic settings to advanced set-up and tool use. Introductory 3D design courses provide instruction in both SolidWorks and Rhino software. In-depth classes on these software systems are also available (DFTG-2011).
"AutoCAD 2018 and AutoCAD LT 2018 Essentials"
- Author: Scott Onstott
- ISBN-13: 978-1119386780
- ISBN-10: 1119386780
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Support Specialist
Updated August 03, 2021