How to Register for Classes
You can register for courses online through WebAdvisor.
To register for a course,
- Log in to WebAdvisor. (Link will open in a new window)
- Select Students.
- Select Find Sections under the Find Classes & Build Schedule heading.
- Select the course section for the semester in which you want to enroll.
- If you're a Dual Credit student, find the View courses for Dual Credit section.
- Locate the subject and course in which you'd like to enroll.
- Check the box on the left side of the course you want to enroll in, then select Submit, located at the bottom of the course list.
- Choose Proceed to registration.
- Find the Action drop-down menu next to your course, and select Register.
- Select Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Return to your account information by selecting Students Menu at the top of the screen.
- View your tuition and fees by selecting Schedule and Fee Statement under Business Services.
- Pay tuition and fees. You can pay tuition online nightly until 2 a.m. Learn more about paying for your classes and payment deadlines.
Online registration is unavailable during the following times:
- Monday–Friday: 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
Updated October 16, 2020