Quick Program Facts
- Type of instruction: online
- Number of courses: 4
- Total hours: 96
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: TCC Connect
- Certificate: TCC Certified Instructor
As a Certified Instructor, you will:
- Lead adult learners through training sessions
- Create memorable training experiences
- Give useful feedback to managers after the training
In our program, you will learn:
- Methods that promote knowledge retention
- How to foster a learning environment
- How to create a professional network that supports training within a company culture
Eligibility Requirements & Prerequisites
However, if you have previous workplace and industry experience, you will get the most value from this certification.
Credentials in Detail
Our certification program will teach you the methodologies used by the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction (IBSTPI). The IBSTPI is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to promote high standards of professional practice in training and instruction.
Courses You Will Take
Check availability: Go to the Course Sections Offered by Term page and scroll down to Continuing Education Terms.
- HRPO-1091 TCP: The Training Professional
- HRPO-1007 TCP: Evaluating Training Interventions
- HRPO-1091 TCP: Training Design and Development
- HRPO-1091 TCP: Training Needs Analysis
How to Apply
Get started: Registration
TCC Connect Campus
Randy Jackson, Ph.D.
Updated August 12, 2019