Quick Program Facts
- Type of instruction: online
- Number of courses: 4
- Total hours: 96
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: TCC Connect
- Certificate: TCC Certified Instructor
As a Certified Instructor, you will:
- Lead adult learners through training sessions
- Create memorable training experiences
- Give useful feedback to managers after the training
In our program, you will learn:
- Methods that promote knowledge retention
- How to foster a learning environment
- How to create a professional network that supports training within a company culture
Our certification program will teach you the methodologies used by the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction (IBSTPI). The IBSTPI is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to promote high standards of professional practice in training and instruction.
Eligibility Requirements & Prerequisites
However, if you have previous workplace and industry experience, you will get the most value from this certification.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
TCC Connect Campus
Kenya Wilson, SHRM–CP, M.S.O.D.
Updated August 03, 2021