Certified Training Manager
Quick Program Facts
- Type of instruction: online
- Number of courses: 3
- Total hours: 72
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: TCC Connect
- Certificate: TCC Certified Training Manager
As a Certified Training Manager, you will promote, implement and evaluate instruction. You will show your organization how vital training is to managing company culture and enhancing productivity.
In our program, you will learn to:
- Apply training modules and evaluation tools that support desired outcomes
- Communicate training needs and results to company management
- Cultivate a supportive training environment in the company
Eligibility Requirements & Prerequisites
If you have previous workplace and industry experience, however, you will get the most value from this certification.
Credentials in Detail
Our certification program will teach you the methodologies used by the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction (IBSTPI). The IBSTPI is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to promote high standards of professional practice in training and instruction.
- HRPO-1091 TCP: Training Professional
- HRPO-1007 TCP: Evaluating Training Interventions
- HRPO-1091 TCP: Training Implementation
How to Apply
Get started: Registration
TCC Connect Campus
Randy Jackson, Ph.D.
Updated August 12, 2019