Certified Training Manager
Quick Program Facts
- Type of instruction: online
- Number of courses: 3
- Total hours: 72
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Campus: TCC Connect
- Certificate: TCC Certified Training Manager
As a Certified Training Manager, you will promote, implement and evaluate instruction. You will show your organization how vital training is to managing company culture and enhancing productivity.
In our program, you will learn to:
- Apply training modules and evaluation tools that support desired outcomes
- Communicate training needs and results to company management
- Cultivate a supportive training environment in the company
Our certification program will teach you the methodologies used by the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction (IBSTPI). The IBSTPI is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to promote high standards of professional practice in training and instruction.
Eligibility Requirements & Prerequisites
If you have previous workplace and industry experience, however, you will get the most value from this certification.
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
TCC Connect Campus
Kenya Wilson, SHRM–CP, M.S.O.D.
Updated August 03, 2021