Quick Program Facts
- Institutional Award: 285 certificate hours
- Number of courses: 12
- Financial aid: Tuition Assistance
- Type of instruction: self-paced computer-based courses in an instructional lab
- Full program offered at these campuses:
In the Accounting Technician Program, you will learn the skills you need to create and maintain accurate financial records for organizations. Topics covered include:
You will also learn how to use specialized computer accounting software to:
- Record and calculate data
- Manage databases
- Generate financial reports
Check course availability
- Go to MyTCCTrack: Search for Courses & Course Sections—Advanced Search.
- Under Term, select a Continuing Education (CE) Term.
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Under Academic Level, choose Continuing Education.
- Select Search.
- Use the Filter Results menu to help you narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that aren't full.
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results.
How to Apply
Get started: Apply & register for class
Harry Johnson, Ed.D.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Student Support Specialist
Updated August 03, 2021