Enroll in the Weekend College to:
- Be part of a learning community where you can make friends and find support
- Balance your work and family responsibilities with your education
- Come to campus 1 day per week, and complete the rest of your work online
- See our class schedule
- Accelerate your path to an associate degree:
- Become core complete in 12 months
- Complete your Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree in 18 months
What is Weekend College?
Weekend College at TCC Connect Campus is designed to allow you to join a set group of students as you complete a college degree or the transferable core curriculum by attending classes only on weekends.
Weekend College may be right for you if you are:
- Up to the challenge of an accelerated program
- Online ready
- TSI exempt or complete
- Going to college for the first time
You can maintain work-life balance
In Weekend College, you attend campus only one day per week. This schedule lets you balance family and work responsibilities with your school work more easily than a traditional course schedule allows.
You will work through 2 courses at a time during each of the District's 7-week terms.
Need to move faster?
If you combine eLearning and Weekend College courses, you may be able to finish your program in less than 2 years.
Updated February 14, 2019