Early College High School
Early College High Schools (ECHS) are usually located on or near a college campus and provide high school students who might not otherwise consider attending college the opportunity to graduate with a high school diploma and 60 college credit hours.
ECHS differs from dual credit programs in that its focus begins in 9th or 10th grade, whereas dual credit programs are usually offered beginning in the 11th or 12th grade.
TCC has partnered with the below ISDs to offer ECHS to Tarrant County high school students. For more information about a specific ISD's ECHS, please visit their ECHS webpage.
Fort Worth ISD
- Amon Carter Riverside Collegiate P-TECH
- Diamond Hill Jarvis Collegiate P-TECH
- Dunbar HS: P-TECH ECHS
- Eastern Hills HS: Cyber Security P-TECH Academy
- Marine Creek Collegiate HS
- North Side HS: P-TECH ECHS Medical Academy
- O.D. Wyatt HS: Collegiate Academy
- Polytechnic HS: Education P-TECH Academy
- South Hills Collegiate P-TECH
- Southwest Collegiate Academy
- TCC South/FWISD Collegiate HS
- Texas Academy of Biomedical Sciences (TABS)
Updated October 17, 2022