High School Programs
College can seem far away when you're in high school, but it's closer than you think.
We offer programs that can help you reach your higher education goals whether you are the first one in your family to go to college, or you want to fast-track your degree, or you wonder if you can finish high school at all.
- College Access: Learn everything you need to know about going to college, including how to apply, tests to take and financial aid options.
- Dual Credit Program: Get a head start on your degree and save tuition money by earning both college and high school credit while you are in high school.
- Early College High School: Start college courses in as early as the 9th grade and graduate with a high school diploma and 60 college credit hours.
- Upward Bound: Build the skills and motivation you need to complete high school and continue on to college.
Looking for upper-level math support for home school ?
- Home School Courses: Find specialized math courses designed for home-schooled students.
Updated June 29, 2020