Registration Dates & Deadlines
|Semester||Available to View in WebAdvisor||Registration Opens||Registration Deadline||Class Start Date|
|Spring 2018 Priority Registration||September 18||October 16||January 9||January 16|
|Spring 2018 Open Registration||September 18||October 23||January 9||January 16|
|Summer I 2018 First 5-Week||February 26||March 26||May 28||June 4|
|Summer II 2018 Second 5-Week||February 26||March 26||July 2||July 9|
Spring 2018 Priority Registration Dates
|Priority Registration Date||TCC Hours Earned|
|October 16||56 or more|
|October 23||Open Registration|
What is Priority Registration?
We provide a period of priority registration for returning students, and students with an active Cornerstone, Early High School or Early Collegiate High School program.
Do I qualify?
- To qualify for fall: You must be currently enrolled during the previous spring.
- To qualify for spring: You must be currently enrolled during the previous fall.
How are priority registration assignments calculated?
- Priority registration assignments are based on the number of TCC hours you have earned (completed).
- Included: Developmental education and credit-by-exam/experience
- Not included: Hours in progress and transfer hours (currently enrolled but not completed fall hours will not count as earned hours for spring priority)
How do I find out my priority registration assignment?
- Check your email: You will receive an email with your assigned priority registration day.
- Check WebAdvisor: You can find your assigned priority registration day under My Student Summary on WebAdvisor.
Updated October 13, 2017