Registration Dates & Deadlines
|Semester||Available to View in WebAdvisor||Priority Registration Date||Open Registration Date||Registration Deadline||Class Start Date|
|Spring 2019||September 17||October 15||October 22||January 7||January 14|
After you register, review your payment options and deadlines.
Spring 2019 Priority Registration Dates
|Priority Registration Date||TCC Hours Earned|
|October 15||55 or more|
|October 22||Open Registration|
What is priority registration?
We provide a period of priority registration for returning students, and students with an active Cornerstone, Early High School or Early Collegiate High School program.
Do I qualify?
- To qualify for fall: You must be currently enrolled during the previous spring.
- To qualify for spring: You must be currently enrolled during the previous fall.
How are priority registration assignments calculated?
- Priority registration assignments are based on the number of TCC hours you have earned (completed).
- Included: Developmental education and credit-by-exam/experience
- Not included: Hours in progress and transfer hours (currently enrolled but not completed fall hours will not count as earned hours for spring priority)
How do I find out my priority registration assignment?
- Check your email: You will receive an email with your assigned priority registration day.
- Check WebAdvisor: You can find your assigned priority registration day under My Student Summary on WebAdvisor.
Updated September 24, 2018