Registration Dates & Deadlines
Maymester and Summer 2020 Registration Dates and Deadlines
|Semester/Session||Registration Opens||Registration Deadline||Class Start Date|
|Maymester||March 30, 2020||May 1, 2020||May 8, 2020|
|Summer 1st 5-Week Session||March 30, 2020||May 26, 2020||June 2, 2020|
|Summer 2nd 5-Week Session||March 30, 2020||June 30, 2020||July 7, 2020|
|Summer 10-Week Session||March 30, 2020||May 26, 2020||June 2, 2020|
After you register, review your payment options and deadlines.
What is priority registration?
We provide a period of priority registration for returning students, and students with an active Cornerstone, Early High School or Early Collegiate High School program.
Do I qualify?
- To qualify for fall: You must be currently enrolled during the previous spring.
- To qualify for spring: You must be currently enrolled during the previous fall.
How are priority registration assignments calculated?
Priority registration assignments are based on the number of TCC hours you have earned (completed).
- Included: Developmental education and credit-by-exam/experience
- Not included: Hours in progress and transfer hours (currently enrolled but not completed fall hours will not count as earned hours for spring priority)
How do I find out my priority registration assignment?
- Check your email: You will receive an email with your assigned priority registration day.
- Check WebAdvisor: You can find your assigned priority registration day under My Student Summary on WebAdvisor.
Updated March 28, 2020