Pay for College
Paying for college may seem like a scary thought, but your education and your future are worth the investment.
- Tuition and Fees: View a breakdown of tuition rates per semester, plus additional fees your tuition may not cover.
- Financial Aid: Find everything you need to know about applying for financial aid, receiving your financial aid and what to do to keep your financial aid.
- Payment Deadlines: Know when your money is due for your classes.
- Payments: Keep up with your account and choose a way to pay for your classes that works best for you.
- Refunds: Learn about course refunds and how to receive them with your refund selection kit.
- Scholarships: Apply for scholarships from Student Financial Aid Services, TCC departments and more.
- Texas Tuition Rebate Program: Plan out your educational path early and you could be eligible for up to $1,000 by graduating with your bachelor's degree.
- Tax Information: Find out how to access your 1098T tax form and if you're eligible for additional tax credits.
- Business Services: Contact Business Services if you have questions about paying for your courses, prior term balances or miscellaneous fees and fines.
Updated March 22, 2017