If you're transferring to TCC from another regionally accredited school, you can request a transcript evaluation online via WebAdvisor.
A transcript evaluation is not necessary before you can register.
An evaluation is used to:
- Provide a consistent method of applying transfer coursework to a TCC degree
- Assist you in tracking progress toward a degree
- Support academic advisement
- Satisfy financial aid and veteran affairs requirements
How To Request a Transcript Evaluation
To request a transcript evaluation, you must:
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Go to the Student Menu
- Go to the Prepare to Register section
- Select Transcript Evaluation Request
International Transcript Evaluations
A evaluation is optional for students with college/university coursework from outside the U.S. If you would like your coursework evaluated, visit the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services for a TCC-approved agency. For more information contact the International Admissions Office at 817-515-1570.
Transcripts from Puerto Rico are considered U.S. transcripts.
Updated November 02, 2016