If you're transferring to TCC from another accredited school, your evaluation processing will begin automatically once all of the criteria listed below has been completed.
A transcript evaluation is not necessary before you can register.
Criteria for transfer evaluation:
- Must have all official college transcripts from accredited institutions received by TCC
- Must be registered for a course in the current or a future term, or
If not registered, at least one of all required official college transcripts must be received by TCC within the immediate prior six months
- Must have an active program status in an undergraduate program
- Must not be a transient student
- Must not be a CIE-only student
Students with international transcripts only will be excluded.
An evaluation is used to:
- Provide a consistent method of applying transfer coursework to a TCC degree
- Assist you in tracking progress toward a degree
- Support academic advisement
- Satisfy financial aid and veteran affairs requirements
International Transcript Evaluations
A evaluation is optional for students with college/university coursework from outside the U.S. If you would like your coursework evaluated, visit the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services for a TCC-approved agency. For more information contact the International Admissions Office at 817-515-1570.
Transcripts from Puerto Rico are considered U.S. transcripts.
Updated March 23, 2018