Submit Your Transcript
Official transcripts may be submitted to TCC:
- Online (Recommended)
- College transcripts may be sent electronically from another institution via a secure PDF transcript ordering system (such as Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, Greenlight, DocuSign, or others). When using these companies to order a transcript, send the official college transcript to DT.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High school transcripts may be sent electronically from the high school or school district via Parchment, Credentials, Scribbles, or Texas Records Exchange (TREx). When using these companies to send a transcript, send the official transcript to email@example.com.
- International transcripts must be professionally evaluated by an outside agency. For information about this process, visit the Transcript Evaluation page.
- Military transcripts may be submitted and reviewed for eligible college credit. Military transcripts may also be required for students using federal education benefits. For more details, visit the Credit for Military Experience page.
- In-person drop off
- Must be in a sealed envelope.
- Drop off at any campus Admissions and Registrar Office.
- By mail
Admissions and Records Office
300 Trinity Campus Circle
Fort Worth, TX 76102
TCC does not accept faxed or scanned transcripts. Do not send these via email, as they will not be accepted.
Your transcript will be evaluated automatically once all transcript evaluation criteria has been met.
Contact a career advisor if you met a prerequisite at another college and your transcript has not been evaluated yet.
Updated August 11, 2023