Before You Go
Check your course syllabus for test dates, locations and any specific instructions.
You must bring:
- Government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license, passport, military ID, high school ID. Official identification is required.
- A copy of your schedule
- Testing Centers provide scantron sheets, blue books and pencils.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Centers.
eLearning Testing Days and Hours
Test days: Monday and Tuesday
Testing hours: 9 a.m.–8:45 p.m.
- Last essay test distributed: 7 p.m.
- Last objective test distributed: 8 p.m.
All tests must be turned in by 8:45 p.m.
It's Your Responsibility
You should always check with your instructor for detailed information on testing requirements.
Contact eLearning for more information.
Updated January 27, 2016