What's required for eLearning testing?
For all TCC Connect Campus online classes, you're required to:
- Have access to a computer/laptop
- Have a web camera and microphone
- Be monitored at times by a remote proctoring service
- Take all online tests independently and without accessing other online resources (for example: Google, Bing or other search engines), unless expressly authorized by the class instructor
View additional system requirements for eLearning online courses.
Can I take a test at a campus instead?
You can choose to take a test at any of the campus Testing Centers. The Testing Centers administer examinations for TCC eLearning courses.
Before You Go
Check your course syllabus for test dates, locations and any specific instructions.
You must bring:
- Government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license, passport, military ID, high school ID. Official identification is required.
- A copy of your schedule
- Testing Centers provide scantron sheets, blue books and pencils.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Centers.
eLearning Testing Days and Hours
Test days: Monday and Tuesday
Testing hours: 9 a.m.–8:45 p.m.
- Last essay test distributed: 7 p.m.
- Last objective test distributed: 8 p.m.
All tests must be turned in by 8:45 p.m.
It's Your Responsibility
You should always check with your instructor for detailed information on testing requirements.
Contact eLearning for more information.
Updated February 05, 2018