Building Sciences Expo
About the Expo
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) Fort Worth
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- TCC Community Education & Education (CEE)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) Texas Chapter
Who should attend?
Are you an industry professional or a student in architecture, construction, or similar field?
Earn Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) continuing education credit while discussing the science in building sciences!
- Date: Friday, May 10, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
TCC South Campus (map)
SETC Energy Technology Center
5301 Campus Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76119
- Event: free
- Lunch: free
Schedule of Sessions
- 8 a.m.: Trade Show open
- 8:45 a.m.: Welcome by Terry Aaron of TCC
- 9–9:50 a.m.: "Transition to Sustainable Operations" by Doug Ekstrom of McKinstry
- 10–10:50 a.m.: "Dynamic Interfaces of Water-Resistive Barriers" by Steven Doggett of Built Environments
- 11–11:50 a.m.: "Post Occupancy Evaluations (Methodology and Case Studies)" by Mike Brown of HKS
- noon–12:50 p.m.: Lunch / Vendor Presentation / Job Fair & Apprenticeship Interviews
- 1–1:50 p.m.: "Mindful Materials" by Mary Dickinson of Perkins + Will
- 2–3 p.m.: "Seven Materials to Change the World" by Pliny Fisk III of Center for Maximum Potential
- Register as an Exhibitor: Display table in lobby and inclusion in job fair/internship interviews, name on literature. Cost is $300.
- Register as a Silver Sponsor with a premium table: Premium display spot in main presentation room, inclusion in job fair/internship interviews, and name and logo on literature. Cost is $500.
- Register as a Gold Sponsor with a premium table: Premium display spot in main presentation room, inclusion in job fair/internship interviews, name and logo on literature, and time to present to attendees during lunch. Cost is $900.
- Architectural Engineered Products
- Balfour Beatty
- Jordan & Skala Engineers
- Southwest Solutions
Community Education & Engagement
Derek Hubenak, Manager
Updated June 18, 2019