A community college is only as strong as the community that supports it. We offer many outreach services in an effort to give back and help strengthen our local community.
- Community Outreach: A mobile program helping individuals and their families with the resources to succeed in college. Available for events in the community.
- Dental Hygiene Clinic: Our Northeast Campus Dental Hygiene Program students perform preventative services under the direct supervision of full-time and part-time licensed faculty in a dedicated clinic.
- Faith Based Outreach: A program to inform, prepare and support families in college by partnering with other groups in the community.
- Family Empowerment Center: A South Campus center to help you get into and complete college while supporting quality of life for your family.
- Visions Unlimited: A program available at our South Campus which aims to empower the homeless in higher education.
Updated November 08, 2016