Our Community Outreach team provides free general and targeted TCC information and programs to ISDs or community groups. We work with organizations throughout Tarrant County by participating in college and career days, community events, and other special events promoting higher education.
Our mission is to provide post-secondary educational resources to individuals and their families in hopes of increasing the number of students enrolled and succeeding in higher education institutions in Texas.
Make a Reservation
Review our available presentation offerings.
- Our presenters will travel to your location.
- Most presentations will require students to have access to their own device.
- The presenter will need internet access and a projector.
- Multiple presentations can be given throughout the requested day.
- Once a reservation is placed, someone from our team will reach out to you to plan the details of your event.
- Pre-recorded presentations are video links that can be accessed at any time and played at your convenience.
- More than one presentation can be requested.
- Link(s) will be sent to you to be presented at your convenience.
Mobile Go Center
- The Mobile Go Center can be set up at your location and be used for in person presentations promoting higher education.
- The Mobile Go Center can accommodate up to 20 participants.
- View the MOGO parking guidelines, cancellation policy, health and safety guidelines and our most frequently asked questions.
Mobile Go Center (Prop)
- The Mobile Go Center can be set up at your location and be used as a prop for promoting higher education.
- The Mobile Go Center will not be open to participants and no presentations will be given inside.
- View MOGO parking guidelines and cancellation policy, and our most frequently asked questions.
- A representative will attend your event and provide TCC information and literature (college fair style).
- Participants may interact in a come-and-go style.
- Ideal for TCC representation at college fairs, community centers and events, health fairs, and hiring fairs.
Questions About Existing Reservation Requests
Parking Guidelines & Cancellations
Mobile GO Outreach Specialist & Driver
Updated February 16, 2024