Our Community Outreach team provides free general and targeted TCC information and programs to ISDs or community groups. We work with organizations throughout Tarrant County by participating in college and career days, community events, and other special events promoting higher education.
Our mission is to provide post-secondary educational resources to individuals and their families in hopes of increasing the number of students enrolled and succeeding in higher education institutions in Texas.
Make a Reservation
Review our available presentation offerings.
- Pre-recorded presentations are video links that can be accessed at any time and played at your convenience.
- More than one presentation can be requested.
- Link(s) will be sent to you to be presented at your convenience.
Virtual Live Presentation
- Virtual Live presentations will be conducted through an online platform.
- Most presentations will require students to have access to their own device and the presenter to have access to a projector.
- These presentations may be given to any group size, and multiple presentations can be given throughout the requested day.
- Once a reservation is placed, someone from our team will reach out to you to plan the details of your event.
Mobile Go Center (Prop Drop)
- Due to COVID-19, the Mobile Go Center will not be open to participants and no presentations will be given inside.
- The Mobile GO Center can be set up at your location and be used as a prop for promoting higher education.
- View MOGO parking guidelines and cancellation policy, and our most frequently asked questions.
- A representative will attend your event and provide TCC information and literature (college fair style).
- Participants may interact in a come-and-go style.
Mobile Go Outreach Specialist
Parking Guidelines & Cancellation Questions
Mobile GO Outreach Specialist & Driver
Updated January 14, 2022