Mobile Go Guidelines & Policies
Follow these guidelines to allow for proper clearance for the truck and trailer.
The truck and trailer must:
- Have a designated and blocked off parking area
- Be in an area no less than 150 feet (about 8 parking spaces)
- Be 30-60 feet away from any building or structure
- Not be covered by overhead structures e.g. breezeways, trees or anything that will prevent the WIFI from connecting
- Not be parked in fire lanes; blocking street entrances as it is against city ordinances
Tarrant County College reserves the right to cancel any MOGO event due to these unforeseen circumstances:
- Inclement weather conditions, including: extreme winds, snow or ice, severe thunder storms, etc.
- Scheduling conflicts
- Lack of program participation or attendance
- Unavailability of staff/driver
Please attach a map of the designated parking area with your reservation form when submitting your reservation request.
Updated January 20, 2023