As a public institution, many of our reports are made available to the community for review.
- Annual Budget: The operating budget is created for the period beginning September 1 through August 31.
- Annual Financial Report: Our annual financial reports cover the District's finances, financial statistics, and federal and state audits.
- CARES Act HEERF Emergency Financial Aid Grants Public Disclosures: Facts and data about TCC's HEERF distribution per the requirement of the CARES Act Certification and Agreement.
- Facilities Master Plan: This plan provides a framework for developing TCC campuses during the next 20 years.
- Internal Audit Plan and Report: These reports are prepared to help the District manage and address risks for the upcoming year.
- Investment Disclosure: The District investment disclosure also includes the investment policy and additional reports.
- Legislative Appropriations Request: Legislative Appropriations Requests are submitted to the Governor's Office of Budget, Planning and Policy, and are listed for the past two years.
- Stormwater Management Program: Our plans for stormwater management and contact information to report stormwater management concerns.
- Texas Comptroller's Annual Local Debt Report: In compliance with House Bill 1378, the District reports its annual local debt as a demonstration of transparency.
- Utilities House Bill 3693 Compliance: In compliance with House Bill 3693, the District records utility purchases on a fiscal year basis.
Updated October 27, 2022