As a public institution, many of our reports are made available to the community for review.
- Annual Budget: The operating budget is created for the period beginning September 1 through August 31.
- Annual Financial Report: Our annual financial reports cover the District's finances, financial statistics, and federal and state audits.
- Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan: This report provides general campus assessments and campus buildings assessments.
- Internal Audit Plan and Report: These reports are prepared to help the District manage and address risks for the upcoming year.
- Investment Disclosure: The District investment disclosure also includes the investment policy and additional reports.
- Legislative Appropriations Request: Legislative Appropriations Requests are submitted to the Governor's Office of Budget, Planning and Policy, and are listed for the past two years.
- Texas Comptroller's Annual Local Debt Report: In compliance with House Bill 1378, the District reports its annual local debt as a demonstration of transparency.
- Utilities House Bill 3693 Compliance: In compliance with House Bill 3693, the District records utility purchases on a fiscal year basis.
Updated April 03, 2017