Legislative Appropriations Request

Texas state agencies, including community colleges, request funding from the Texas Legislature every two years. That request is called the Legislative Appropriations Request.

These are the Legislative Appropriation Requests submitted to the Governor's Office of Budget, Planning and Policy and the Legislative Budget Board.

Updated June 15, 2023