Why choose TCC Connect Campus?
TCC Connect Campus provides alternative educational modalities to students through eLearning and Weekend College. TCC Connect Campus is designed to provide online and accelerated learning options to propel you to a successful position in the workplace or move you into a dream career.
Student services are accessible completely online and include advising, online tutoring, library services, online writing center, and remote proctoring of tests.
Need maximum flexibility?
eLearning extends beyond the traditional classroom by offering 13 fully online associate programs, 24 certificates, and more than 220 online college credit courses. Program offerings include Accounting, Business, Small Business Management, Office Technology and others.
eLearning gives you the opportunity to learn in real time, and the distance-learning format makes it easier to pursue higher education goals while balancing life responsibilities. Learn more about eLearning at TCC Connect Campus.
Trying to balance family, work and school?
Weekend College is designed to allow you to join a cohort and complete a college degree or the transferable core curriculum by attending hybrid classes on the weekends. The classes are structured in seven-week terms and you can select your class time on Friday or Saturday. You attend campus only one day per week, allowing you to balance family and work responsibilities with your course work.
We look forward to helping you succeed. If we can provide additional information or answer any questions, please contact us. Find more information about our Weekend College.
Flexible Offerings for Busy Lifestyles
Online, anytime, virtually anywhere!
You have the option of taking online courses in 16-week, 8-week, or monthly-start course lengths. You can combine course lengths to create a learning experience that works best for your work, academic and personal schedule.
- 8-Week Courses: This option is an 8-week online format and will help you accelerate your momentum toward graduation.
- Monthly-Starts: The monthly-start courses begin at the start of each month and end within the same month, giving you access to flexible course offerings. This option gives you access to more enrollment choices, allowing you to select courses you need after the regular semester begins.
- Maymester and Wintermester: You can select from a specific set of courses that are delivered fully online, allowing for minimal disruption to your life and plans. Browse our online program offerings and choose your online degree path at TCC Connect Campus.
You can select from various degree plans and meet with a TCC Connect Campus academic advisor to help maximize course selection for accelerated completion. Academic advisors are available by appointment to assist you in:
- Selecting coursework for specific degree and educational objectives
- Deciding your academic direction by providing information and identifying appropriate options to consider
- Making referrals for additional assistance
Online advising is available 6 days a week. Current students can make an appointment online through WebAdvisor or potential students may contact an advisor at 817-515-8000. You can also chat and receive responses to questions within 24 hours by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready? Get Started at TCC Connect Campus
First, apply for admission at TCC.
With TCC Connect, success is within reach!
Updated September 01, 2022