Our campus bookstores, managed by Barnes & Noble, offer:
- Rental textbooks
- Open Education Resources (OER) courseware
- Price matching program
- School supplies
- Study aids
- TCC apparel and gifts
- Snacks and drinks
Visit the TCC Bookstores online to find the latest updates and promotions for textbooks, supplies, and TCC apparel.
Textbooks through the TCC Bookstores
We will begin processing online orders for fall classes in early August. To promote social distancing and avoid potential shipping delays, order your textbooks early and choose digital options when available. Free ground shipping is available for all orders over $49.
- Buy Textbooks: Purchase your textbooks online.
- Rent Textbooks: Rent your textbooks for the semester for a lower price than buying them.
- Return Your Rental: Follow the steps to return your rented textbook.
- Rent Textbooks FAQ: Find answers to frequently asked questions about renting textbooks through the TCC bookstore.
- Returns and Refunds: See our returns and refunds page for information on how to return textbooks, electronics and other general merchandise.
- Book Buyback: Sell your textbooks back to the bookstore as soon as possible during buyback for the most cash back.
- FAQs: Find answer to frequently asked questions about textbooks and course materials.
- TCC Plus: TCC Plus is a textbook model where cost of the textbook/digital content is included as an additional course charge on your schedule and fee statement. You will have access to the textbook/digital content on the first day of class.
- Common Course Materials: Many of our courses use the same course materials, no matter the campus or instructor. Learn more about common course materials and all their available formats.
Contact Your Campus Bookstore
Bookstores are open.
If you prefer to pick up your order in your campus bookstore, please wait for an email confirmation indicating that your order is ready before coming to the store. This will allow us to promote social distancing and to minimize the wait times in the store.
- Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Northeast Campus: email@example.com
- Northwest Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Campus: email@example.com
- Southeast Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity River Campus: email@example.com
- TCC Connect Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are not under any obligation to purchase a textbook from a university-affiliated bookstore. The same textbook may also be available from an independent retailer, including an online retailer.
Updated August 07, 2020