Powered by First Day™
The TCC Plus program (Powered by First Day™) program provides an affordable textbook option to students. TCC Plus courses include the cost of discounted digital textbooks and other course materials in your class cost. You won't need to spend more money to buy a physical textbook or access code.
Why should I enroll in a TCC Plus course?
TCC Plus courses give you many benefits, including:
- Save an average of 50% on digital textbook prices versus print textbooks (Example savings)
- Use your financial aid funds or payment plan to cover TCC Plus digital textbooks and other course materials
- Access your digital textbooks and course materials on the first day of class via Canvas
- Use your digital textbooks and course materials from any electronic device at any time
- Avoid heavy textbooks or long lines at the bookstore
- Textbook features such as highlighting, annotation, search, etc.
- Adaptive quizzes and homework sets
- Digital flashcards
- Multimedia videos and audio presentations
How do I…
- Register for TCC Plus Courses: Know how to find TCC Plus courses in Student Planning and register for them.
- Opt Out/Opt In to TCC Plus: Opt out of the TCC Plus program if you do not want to include the cost of discounted digital textbooks and other course materials in your class cost.
Additional Information about TCC Plus
- FAQs: Find answers to frequently asked questions about TCC Plus.
- Contacts for TCC Plus: Contact one of our faculty or staff members for technical support or billing questions.
Updated July 21, 2021