Expedited Delivery for Transcripts
Transcripts can be sent by Federal Express at your expense.
To request FedEx delivery:
- Know the exact street address for delivery of the transcript.
- Visit FedEx online and select Create a Shipment.
- Continue through prompts to confirmation page.
- Do the following on the confirmation page:
- Confirm address and shipping information
- Check the box for Email a copy of my shipping label on bottom of page; make sure your name and phone number are on the label
- Enter email@example.com to submit shipping label
- Select Ship.
- Submit your transcript request in WebAdvisor.
To avoid potential delay should there be a problem, when entering information in the From Address area, be sure to provide your contact phone number.
We will make every effort to get your transcript order out for FedEx pickup on the same day we receive it, as long as we get the shipping label from FedEx and you have made the transcript request in WebAdvisor by 3 p.m. on a business day that the College is open.
Transcripts for expedited delivery will not be sent without a FedEx shipping label for each destination address. FedEx picks up from TCC each business day in the evening.
Updated January 07, 2019