Skip to main content


You can order an official TCC PDF e-transcript or paper transcript online. PDF e-transcripts or paper transcripts can be sent to any college or university, or to any individual or third party, via email or postal mail.

The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of academic records.

Learn how to submit your transcript.

Request an Official TCC Transcript

Current Students

If you're a current student requesting an official e-transcript or paper transcript,

  1. Log in to WebAdvisor
  2. Select Students
  3. Select Official Transcript Request under the Student Records Services heading

You can log in to WebAdvisor to view the status of your request. Get help with your WebAdvisor username or password.

Former Students

If you're a former TCC student requesting an official e-transcript or paper transcript,

  1. Visit Parchment, our approved online transcript ordering service
  2. Create an account
  3. Follow the steps to order your PDF e-transcript or paper transcript

You can log in to Parchment to view the status of your request.

About eTranscripts

TCC is partnering with Parchment, Inc. to offer transcripts ordered online.

  • $2 processing fee per transcript order
  • Order usually fulfilled in 2 hours or less
  • Must open the document with a secure password
  • Cannot be altered or forwarded

About Paper Transcripts

  • $2 processing fee per transcript order
  • $2.50 print-and-mail fee charged per order

Any campus Admissions and Registrar Office can provide students with a sealed official transcript at no cost.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I order a transcript to be sent later, when grades for my in-progress classes, updated GPA and any degrees or certificates I earn when this term ends are posted?

For these requests, you should wait until transcripts are complete for the current term. This is about one week after the end of the spring, summer or fall term. The online ordering system does not allow you to place an order in advance for an end-of-term complete transcript.

When you are on the order page from WebAdvisor, the screen will show the "complete transcript" date. This will let you know the date when a complete transcript can be ordered, if you were enrolled in a term that just ended.

What if I have continuing education credits only?

If you have only completed continuing education coursework at TCC, you may request transcripts by emailing

What if I have a hold for an unpaid balance?

Financial obligations to the College must be met before transcripts can be released.

What if I need to submit a transcript for a job or to be considered for a scholarship or other opportunity?

All you need is a name and an email address for the employer or scholarship provider. Have that ready before you place an online order.


Questions or concerns about a WebAdvisor transcript order? Email or call 817-515-1550.

Updated July 26, 2021