- Easy online enrollment
- Automatically drafted monthly installments
- No interest
How much does it cost to sign up?
- $25 enrollment fee per term (ACH & credit/debit card)
- $25 enrollment fee is non-refundable
- 20% down payment may also be required. Review your payment plan option for more details.
- $25 returned payment fee
For potential financial aid students: Non-refundable enrollment fee will be charged with your installments (one-time fee).
What are the payment plan options?
Payment plan dates and terms are subject to change.
|Plan||Who's Eligible||Required Down Payment||Enrollment Fee|
|Regular Payment Plan||All students; you are not eligible if you are already eligible for the Potential Financial Aid Plan||20%||$25|
|Potential Financial Aid Plan||If you have a valid FAFSA on file, are maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress
(SAP), and have one of the following:
$1,000 of need,
Federal loan award in WebAdvisor.
|Prior Term Payment Plan||If you have a tuition account balance from the most recently ended term/semester.||20%||$25|
|Continuing Education (Non-Credit) Payment Plan||Continuing education (non-credit) students with a minimum balance due of $100||20%||$25|
*The Potential Financial Aid Plan enrollment fee isn't charged until after the first installment.
What payment methods can I use?
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
All down payments and the $25 enrollment fee are processed immediately. Payments are processed monthly.
If classes are added after you make your initial down payment, your installments will be readjusted.
With a pay plan on file for a certain term, you will not be automatically dropped from any unwanted classes. It is your responsibility to drop any unwanted classes.
What are the steps to sign up for a payment plan?
To sign up for a payment plan, you must:
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Payment Options, under the Business Services heading
- Select the Payment Plans tab at the top of the screen
- Choose Enroll Now
- Pick an available term from the drop-down box
- Click Select to display the available payment plan description
- Select Continue at the bottom of the screen
- Select Display Schedule to show the installment amounts and their due dates
- Select Continue
- Enter payment information, if you're required to make a payment at this time. Then click Continue.
Installments are automatically drafted on the due date.
Payment Plan Tutorial Videos
Watch our tutorial videos for more information on:
- Setting up a payment plan with a credit/debit card
- Setting up a payment plan with electronic check (ACH)
- Changing your payment method for your payment plan
- Paying an installment or paying off your entire payment plan
Updated July 29, 2019